Articles on this Page
- 01/11/19--22:59: _Sally and Susan tea...
- 01/12/19--05:17: _Virus1
- 01/11/19--23:16: _Ground Rules
- 01/12/19--05:16: _Wonder Ponygirl
- 01/12/19--04:28: _Tale about birds 1
- 01/12/19--04:25: _Toxic Hero Balloons
- 01/12/19--04:42: _Collection 23
- 01/12/19--05:30: _The Dark Wood
- 01/12/19--05:04: _Hypnoman Takes A Ci...
- 01/12/19--05:06: _Miss Derry 2017
- 01/12/19--04:18: _The spin of the world
- 01/12/19--05:41: _Capa para fic #4 (J...
- 01/12/19--05:39: _Galaxy - Dr Who (2016)
- 01/12/19--05:39: _The Power of the Mo...
- 01/12/19--05:38: _Galaxy (2016)
- 01/12/19--05:06: _Hypnotrap
- 01/12/19--05:39: _Kikyou - InuYasha (...
- 01/12/19--05:39: _Asuramaru (2017)
- 01/12/19--05:04: _Paying For College
- 01/12/19--05:05: _Neighbor Cosmetics ...
- 01/11/19--22:59: Sally and Susan teamwork
- 01/12/19--05:17: Virus1
- 01/11/19--23:16: Ground Rules
- 01/12/19--05:16: Wonder Ponygirl
- 01/12/19--04:28: Tale about birds 1
- 01/12/19--04:25: Toxic Hero Balloons
- 01/12/19--04:42: Collection 23
- 01/12/19--05:30: The Dark Wood
- 01/12/19--05:04: Hypnoman Takes A City Employee
- 01/12/19--05:06: Miss Derry 2017
- 01/12/19--04:18: The spin of the world
- 01/12/19--05:41: Capa para fic #4 (Jikook)
- 01/12/19--05:39: Galaxy - Dr Who (2016)
- 01/12/19--05:39: The Power of the Moon (2017)
- 01/12/19--05:38: Galaxy (2016)
- 01/12/19--05:06: Hypnotrap
- 01/12/19--05:39: Kikyou - InuYasha (2017)
- 01/12/19--05:39: Asuramaru (2017)
- 01/12/19--05:04: Paying For College
- 01/12/19--05:05: Neighbor Cosmetics Sales
Since DA is no longer accepting high quality fakes, you may access this content HERE : histoiresdebondage.blogspot.co…
The material attached to the link above is a parody, a farce, a fabrication based solely on the artist's imagination and constitutes no factual representation of the public figure(s) it would seem to portray.
>> Liked this content ? Please LIKE it or SHARE it : I create it for FREE and need your support to spread the word : THANKS !
There was something strange going on. As far as the heroes across Star City and Central City knew, someone was altering reality. First, Roy Harper was suddenly operating again as Arsenal, nobody but Oliver, Diggle and Felicity noticed. Then, a few days later Oliver was suddenly a speedster. Known as the Star City's Flash. While Barry remained Central City’s Flash. Again, nobody besides Oliver, Barry and a handful of others were able to remember Oliver's days as a non-super powered vigilante. Not all changes had been to the heroes benefit of course, villains they fought long dead returned. Risks to their identities they never knew before.
Superman was brought over to help, with Kara busy off world at the time they needed all the help they could get. With Oliver, Barry and Clark’s speed, they were confident they would find out who was messing with reality. It seemed Clark found something in a warehouse in Central City. But the figure vanished as he approached, revealing kryptonite in its place. Only this batch had been created with radioactive components… Instead of dropping to his knees in weakness, Clark begun to turn green. Literally.
He coughed at first, before burping. “That doesn’t normally happen…” Superman grunted. His stomach growled, pushing against his suit. It was expanding! As his suit stretched with him, Clark reached for his coms, calling in the Flashes. There was a loud FWOOOMP as Clark felt his body grow larger and larger, his arms and legs swelling outwards. With a squeak of rubber, they looked like small balloons as most of the air in his body stayed in his torso. Clark burped again, the entire warehouse shook. “Oh no…” He moaned before his stomach gargled.
Clark farted, the deep, groaning noise echoed around the warehouse. Clark looked at his hands, they were turning lime green. Before he heard movement. Barry appeared in the warehouse, before another strain of lightning smacked into the wall. Oliver was still learning how to stop.
“Superman!?” Barry yelped when he saw Clark.
“What’s that…” Oliver turned up his nose at the small. Clark burped again. Unable to control himself as Oliver and Barry walked closer.
“Get… back…” Clark groaned. Superman moaned, he was nearly three times his normal size. Barry saw the kryptonite.
“Picking up anything Cisco?” Barry asked over the comms.
“Radioactivity. GET OUT OF THERE!” Cisco yelled.
“NO!” Clark screamed before belching. He stopped the two before they went to run out, their faces were beginning to turn green too.
“Ugh…” Oliver clutched his stomach. Before it begun to expand too. “IT’S IN THE AIR!” He yelled. Clark tried to keep his mouth shut. But if he didn’t burp out more green gas, it made it way out through other ways. Barry and Oliver both took on more spherical forms. Soon their bodies bouncing off the floor with a comical BOING!
Suddenly, a portal opened. Out zoomed Kid Flash, who climbed up Clark’s gut and strapped a gas mask onto his face. The young speedster slid down Clark’s front, showing he was also wearing a gas mask. Arsenal and Vibe followed. Both of them wearing gas masks too.
Roy stared in shock, he walked around Clark.
“I’d be careful going around that way…” Kid Flash warned.
“Got any ideas how we can fix them…?” Roy asked Cisco.
“Just let me think…” Cisco said, breathing slowly through the mask.
“Maybe if we…” Wally asked, before the Speedster jumped at the sound of one of Clark’s burps. The mask was keeping the air from spreading, but Clark seemed to be growing bigger by the minute.
“Maybe there is a way to expel the gas and shrink them all back down…” Cisco though.
“Anytime would be nice!” Barry gasped, his hands and feet wiggled about.
“Arsenal…” Oliver grunted as Roy tried to hold the Oliver balloon down.
“Easy…” Cisco sighed. “I have an idea… But you’re not going to like it…”
“Whatever it takes…” Clark mumbled into his mask…
I have edit my first Digitalart work and i addet the Tardis.
Effects and Logo/Text createt with Photoshop.
Model/Victim: Usagi-Mondhase Cosplay
My first surreal digitalart
All Items are create in Photoshop.
Me was a bit bored. Picture from 2016