Articles on this Page
- 01/13/19--00:32: _There you go hubby,...
- 01/13/19--00:31: _The reapers tale-pr...
- 01/13/19--00:42: _After War
- 01/13/19--00:58: _Boobzilla
- 01/12/19--19:07: _Abc 25
- 01/12/19--19:07: _Abc 23
- 01/13/19--01:04: _No way out.
- 01/13/19--01:07: _Japanese giantess
- 01/13/19--01:00: _Two body for one pa...
- 01/13/19--01:01: _Two body for one pa...
- 01/12/19--19:11: _Cities on Mercury
- 01/12/19--19:57: _Restless
- 01/12/19--22:05: _HotS | Story Quest ...
- 01/13/19--00:34: _BRS-003-L2 - Black ...
- 01/13/19--02:17: _Anatomy Chart
- 01/12/19--20:01: _Star Trek JTTE - E0...
- 01/13/19--00:18: _Big City Lights
- 01/13/19--02:21: _Photoshop Practice
- 01/12/19--19:19: _FREE UR MIND
- 01/13/19--02:17: _Photoshop Practice
- 01/13/19--00:32: There you go hubby, she won't be needing these.
- 01/13/19--00:31: The reapers tale-premade
- 01/13/19--00:42: After War
- 01/13/19--00:58: Boobzilla
- 01/12/19--19:07: Abc 25
- 01/12/19--19:07: Abc 23
- 01/13/19--01:04: No way out.
- 01/13/19--01:07: Japanese giantess
- 01/13/19--01:00: Two body for one party #11
- 01/13/19--01:01: Two body for one party #12
- 01/12/19--19:11: Cities on Mercury
- 01/12/19--19:57: Restless
- 01/12/19--22:05: HotS | Story Quest | Introducing the Kings | 1
- 01/13/19--00:34: BRS-003-L2 - Black Gold Saw
- 01/13/19--02:17: Anatomy Chart
- 01/12/19--20:01: Star Trek JTTE - E01 - A Mysterious Signal
- 01/13/19--00:18: Big City Lights
- 01/13/19--02:21: Photoshop Practice
- 01/12/19--19:19: FREE UR MIND
- 01/13/19--02:17: Photoshop Practice
My First Artwork in 2019 ..
After War, This is how places looks like after war a lot of mess & damage everywhere! ..
City on Back
Fire 1 Fire 2
Thanks for your time, I hope you enjoy it and give me your feed back..!
YOUR COMMENTS & FAV+ !
Failed modern Liliputian attept to capture a Giantess.
Look what I have found in the woods.
Mercury was one of the first places in the solar system to be colonized, due to it's vast mineral wealth. However, no one wanted to actually live there. Instead it had a temporary population of workers, who would operate mobile mining platforms, constantly "chasing the night" as the planet slowly spun. Tiny cities were gradually established at the poles, (which had deposits of ice in permanently shadowed craters,) that could house families, and send rescue teams whenever a mining platform broke down. This status quo changed about a century later, when the Second Space War broke out. The asteroid belt became a warzone, and suddenly Mercury was a safe haven. The war eventually ended, but Mercury's cities continued to expand. Today they are among the most populated in the Solar System.
Please, for these nights I'll never, ever make it through,
may these days never end, where you hold my hand and say we will.
To vividly color even my closed eyelids,
what can I possibly do?
Is it alright if I call your name?
- from Eine Kleine by Kenshi Yonezu
Another photomanipulation from high school. Hope you enjoy!
Introducing the Kings - Story QuestYou walk around your kingdom, smelling the fresh air and eating grass when a Pure black stallion from your territory gallops toward you huffing from being tired. He says he has a message for the kings of this kingdom but he's to tired to run any longer. He asks you to deliver the message. What do you do?
1. You Stare confused a the stallion and ask him why should you do it?
2. You refuse, you have better things to do then play messenger.
3. You nod your head and accept the request!
Featuring HotS | Bjorne | Commoner
Big thanks to Stock providers!
Set: [BRS-003] Included in Black Rock Shooter archetype
Name: Black Gold Saw
Rank: ✪ 4
ATK | DEF: 2300 | 1500
Dark| Warrior / Xyz / Effect
2 Level 4 monsters
If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "BRS" card: You can target 1 card in your GY; attach it to this card as a material. Any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is treated as effect damage intead. Once per turn: You can pay 700 LP; move this card to 1 of your unoccupied Main Monster Zones, and if you do, you can Special Summon 1 Rank 4 "BRS" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as an Xyz Summon.) You can only use this effect of "Black Gold Saw" once per turn. You can detach 1 material from this card, then Tribute 1 other "BRS" monster you control; Special Summon 1 "BRS" monster from your GY with ATK less than the original ATK of the Tributed monster. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. You can only use this effect of "Black Gold Saw" once per turn.
This story takes place one year after the series "Hope" and two weeks after the story "Hatred and Revenge".
This series concludes the story of General James Raiders and his crew...
James enjoys a family evening with Romana and his son when ambassador Picard and admiral Chekov calls him. They require that he immediately come to the starbase. When he gets there, Picard tells him they have received an unknown signal. But this signal is somehow familiar to James and he want to check it out. Picard reject his request. Akira is still out of service... they repairing it in the dock. Federation is also still weakened after the war with Sharaki, so they don't want to take any risks for now. Later that night, James and his crew steal Akira from the dock and set out to investigate this mysterious signal. Picard orders him to return immediately, but he doesn't intend to obey his order. Chekov warns him that if they don't return, they become a criminals on the run for the Federation. When James arrive at the place where the signal was sent from, there is nothing. Whatever it was, it's gone now. All these problems were for nothing. They can't go back. If they return to Earth, they would be arrested. James suggests they go somewhere on their last journey.
"If this is the end of our career in Starfleet, let's go on our last journey." says James to his crew.
Tom Mison as General James Raiders
Grace Phipps as Captain Romana Ingrová
Lucas Till as Doctor Logan Bailey
Olivia Wilde as Lieutenant Nara
Tim Kang as Lieutenant Ling Jin
James Chen as Lieutenant Kai Zhang
Nick Hawley as Lt. Commander Jonas Croyle
and Ken Watanabe as Colonel Tatsuya Lee Chang
OTHER CHARACTERS IN THIS EPISODE:
Patrick Stewart as Ambassador Jean-Luc Picard
Walter Koenig as Admiral Pavel Chekov
several unnamed Starfleet officers
* not in this episode
† died in this episode
All found on Google, TrekCore and Memory Alpha.
Episode title and texts was made on "Cool Text Graphics Generator".
BIG CITY LIGHTS
Viva Lars Wegas!
Diorama Tabletopsize 1/56
Necron Warriors are confused. So many lights ...
The buildings are kitbash of Plastcraft Games©.
The Necrons are from Games Workshop©.
The wallpaper is homemade. The lights in the billboards are LED flashlights. Just for taking pictures, a quick fix. The light fog comes as always from my electronic cigarette.
As always, the image is from my homepage!